Definition of Cablecasting
1. cablecast [v] - See also: cablecast
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Cablecasting Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Cablecasting
Literary usage of Cablecasting
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Copyright & Home Copying: Technology Challenges the Law by DIANE Publishing Company (1995)
"International cablecasting Technologies, Inc. product literature and OTA staff discussions with T. Oliver and M. Seagrave (International cablecasting ..."
2. Mergers and Competition in the Telecommunications Industry: Congressional edited by Orrin G. Hatch (2000)
"Cable channels operated for pure cablecasting are another. Cable channels operated for phone service, yet another. And the way a channel is peddled and used ..."
3. Large Scale Coastal Behavior (1993) edited by J. H. List (1995)
"(a) To keep lists of requests for origination cablecasting time made by or on behalf of candidates for public office; sponsors of origination cablecasts of ..."
4. Statistical Abstract of the United States by United States. Bureau of the Census, United States Bureau of Foreign and Domestic Commerce, United States Dept. of the Treasury. Bureau of Statistics (1879)
"Broadcasting cablecasting Yearbook. Corporation for Public Broadcasting, Washington, DC Public Broadcasting Income. Annual. Public Broadcasting: Statistical ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Cablecasting