Definition of Californiums
1. californium [n] - See also: californium
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Californiums Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Californiums
Literary usage of Californiums
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Proceedings of the Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia by Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia (1868)
"... californiums, Less. Chiefly southern and western Arizona. Rare or casual at Fort Whipple. " Very destructive to small animals, snakes, and hard-shelled ..."
2. Report of the Annual Meeting (1892)
"... and Northern about 79 Californians Northern californiums .... 79-81 83 84-87 82-84 8J-87 83-85 84-87 ..."
3. Western Birds by Harriet Williams Myers (1922)
"GENUS GEOCOCCYX: ROAD-RUNNER. Suborder Cuculi: Cuckoos, etc. Road-Runner: Geococcyx californiums. ..."
4. Literary Industries by Hubert Howe Bancroft (1890)
"I am grateful for the confidence with which you and other distinguished californiums intrust to me the task ..."