Definition of Cambodian capital
1. Noun. The capital and largest city of Kampuchea.
Generic synonyms: National Capital
Group relationships: Cambodia, Kampuchea, Kingdom Of Cambodia
Cambodian Capital Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Cambodian Capital Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Cambodian Capital
Literary usage of Cambodian capital
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Short Studies in the Science of Comparative Religions: Embracing All the by James George Roche Forlong (1897)
"... reference to them in Siamese records of 1000-1050, and of fire rites down to the 14th century. In 1350, when the cambodian capital Inda-patha-puri ..."
2. Dust Off: Army Aeromedical Evacuation in Vietnam by Peter Dorland, James S. Nanney (1982)
"Lon Noi, and Phnom Penh, the cambodian capital, was soon isolated. On 1 April the Viet Cong and North Vietnamese forces began to clear a corridor ten to ..."
3. Where the Strange Trails Go Down by Edward Alexander Powell (1921)
"... access (the great liners of the Messa- geries Maritimes touch at Saigon, whence the cambodian capital can be reached by river-steamer in two days) which ..."
4. By Sea, Air, and Land: An Illustrated History of the U. S. Navy and the War by Edward J. Marolda (1996)
"... part of the Navy-Marine task group that successfully evacuated Americans and others from the besieged cambodian capital of Phnom Penh. ..."