Definition of Cannabis resin
1. Noun. A resin obtained from the hemp plant; thought to be the active narcotic agent in marijuana.
Cannabis Resin Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Cannabis Resin Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Cannabis Resin
Literary usage of Cannabis resin
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Proceedings of the Cambridge Philosophical Society by Cambridge Philosophical Society (1898)
"(6) Note on the pharmacological action of cannabis resin. By CR MARSHALL, MB (Viet.), Assistant to the Downing Professor of Medicine. ..."
2. The Qualitative Analysis of Medicinal Preparations by Henry Corbin Fuller (1920)
"cannabis resin is dark green. Extract the resin with low-boiling petroleum ether, filter and evaporate. Treat the residue with absolute alcohol which has ..."
3. The Drug Connection in U. S.-Mexican Relations edited by Guadalupe Gonzalez, Marta Tienda (1996)
"It is also the case for cannabis resin in 1979 and 1982. It is impossible to affirm whether those tendencies were due to traffickers' caution in response to ..."
4. Opium and the Opium-appetite: With Notices of Alcoholic Beverages, Cannabis by Calkins, Alonzo (1871)
"In India it is cannabis resin, or the datura, or nux vomica. In Borneo opium and tobacco are often smoked together ..."
5. Journal of the American Chemical Society by American Chemical Society (1879)
"... its isomer (—)-Д1(б)-ТНС (II) are believed to be the compounds responsible for both the psychotomimetic and analgetic properties of cannabis resin.1 We ..."
6. International Narcotics Control Strategy Report, 1995 by DIANE Publishing Company (1995)
"Consumers generally are older farmers; the use of cannabis and cannabis resin was legal in pre-independence Tunisia. m. Country Action Against Drugs in 1994 ..."