Definition of Case agreement
1. Noun. Agreement in grammatical case between words in the same construction.
Case Agreement Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Case Agreement Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Case Agreement
Literary usage of Case agreement
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. First Steps in Latin: A Complete Course in Latin for One Year : Based on by Robert Fowler Leighton (1885)
"The subject of a finite verb is put in the nominative case. AGREEMENT or VERBS (p. 54). 2. A finite verb agrees with its subject-nominative in number and ..."
2. Greek Lessons, Adapted to the Author's Greek Grammar: For the Use of Beginners by Evangelinus Apostolides Sophocles (1845)
"Rules for the use — Decline it— Number, Gender, and Case — Agreement — Rule of Syntax. III. PRONOUN. Kind — Give all the Pronouns of that kind — From what ..."
3. Delectus sententiarum græcarum ad usum tirorum accommodatus: cum notulis et ...by Richard Valpy by Richard Valpy (1831)
"... gender, and case—Agreement—Rule. 1П ARTICLE. Rules for the use—Decline it—Number, gender, and case—Agreement—Rule. III. ..."
4. The Healing Hand: Teaching the Principles of Healing Through the Threefold by Sidney Abram Weltmer (1922)
"... if his experiment is successful, has complied with the chemical law; in that case, agreement is the law. When the electrician produces a machine which ..."
5. The Mystery Revealed: Or, The Handbook of Weltmerism; a Supplement to the by Sydney Abram Weltmer (1901)
"... chemical by placing it in contact with another, if his experiment is successful, has complied with the chemical law; in that case, agreement is the law. ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Case agreement