Definition of Cash price
1. Noun. The current delivery price of a commodity traded in the spot market.
Cash Price Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Cash Price Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Cash Price
Literary usage of Cash price
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Science by American Association for the Advancement of Science (1883)
"AAAS Member's cash price: $14.50. #87. Formulation of Research Policies 1967. ... AAAS Member's cash price: $10.50 #85. Agriculture and the Quality of Our ..."
2. The Merchants' Magazine and Commercial Review by Isaac Smith Homans, William Buck Dana (1850)
"It is to be observed, in the first place, that interest, like other price, is sometimes a credit price, and sometimes a cash price. cash price is not so ..."
3. Merchants' Magazine and Commercial Review by William B. Dana (1850)
"cash price is not so common in purchasing the use of a thing, ... Thus the price paid for the use of a horse may be a cash price ; by which is here meant a ..."
4. The Marketing of Farm Products by Louis Dwight Harvell Weld (1916)
"The Relation of cash price to Future Prices. — During a single crop year the future price should be higher than the cash price at any one time by ..."
5. Journal of Education by Nova Scotia Dept. of Education (1908)
"For the full information of school boards the regular (a) retail price, (6) dozen lot cash price and (c) gross lot cash price of each is given according to ..."
6. The American and English Encyclopedia of Law by John Houston Merrill, Charles Frederic Williams, Thomas Johnson Michie, David Shephard Garland (1895)
"Where property is sold at a cash price, it is usury to stipulate for more than legal interest on deferred payments.1 (Tenn.) 584; Woods v. ..."