Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Cephalometric Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Cephalometric
Literary usage of Cephalometric
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. International Catalogue of Scientific Literature by Royal Society (Great Britain) (1903)
"3997 Gladstone, RJ Preliminary communication on some cephalometric data bearing upon the relation of the size and shape of the head and mental ability. ..."
2. The Development of Intelligence in Children: (the Binet-Simon Scale) by Alfred Binet (1916)
"... will be equally aided by the measure of intelligence; thus the cephalometric study of the relation of the mental functions with the cranium development, ..."
3. Appletons' Popular Science Monthly by William Jay Youmans (1896)
"Very remarkable are the differences of cephalometric characteristics between a certain number of soldiers examined, among whom were some students. ..."
4. Year-book of the Royal Society of London by Royal Society (Great Britain) (1903)
"Exhibited by Mr. J. Gray, B.Sc. cephalometric Instruments and Cephalograms. 13. Exhibited by the Director, British Museum (Natural History). 1. ..."
5. Causes and Cures of Crime by Thomas Speed Mosby (1913)
"... the cephalometric square (Fig. 17), the goniometer (Fig. 18), the calipers (Figs. 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 and 24), ..."