Definition of Cereal box
1. Noun. A paper box in which breakfast cereals are sold.
Cereal Box Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Cereal Box Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Cereal Box
Literary usage of Cereal box
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Basic Math Skills Grade 5 by Wes Tuttle (2003)
"Which item would create a net like this? square tissue box can of tennis balls pyramid cereal box 7. Which item would create a net like this? ..."
2. Authentic Reading Practice Grades 1-3by Jo Ellen Moore by Jo Ellen Moore (2001)
"Name: Invent Your Own Design a cereal box for a new cereal. Give the cereal a name. Write the information on the box that would tell consumers what they ..."
3. Daily Word Problems: Student Practice Books by Evan-Moor Educational Publishers (2007)
"What geometric shape is a cereal box? What geometric shape is each of the faces of a cereal box? ..."
4. Math, Grade 5 by Jo Ellen Moore (2005)
"square tissue box ® can of tennis balls © pyramid © cereal box 5. Which item would create a net like this? ® can of tennis balls /'* / \ ® cereal box ..."
5. All Aboard for Space: Introducing Space to Youngsters (1995)
"The cereal box covers can be cut into pieces and make ideal puzzles. Materials: cereal box covers, scissors OBJECTIVE: Complete the puzzles BACKGROUND ..."
6. The Daily Five: Fostering Literacy Independence in the Elementary Grades by Gail Boushey, Joan Moser (2006)
"A book box can be a magazine box, a zippered plastic bag, a tub, or even a cereal box covered with Contact paper. Each child has his or her own book box ..."
7. Poultry Breeding and Management by James Dryden (1916)
"A tin chimney, with a hole in the side, may be A GOOD EGG TESTER A kerosene lamp set inside of a shoe box or a cereal box, with a hole opposite lamp flame, ..."
8. Native Americans by Jill Norris (1996)
"Materials: • cereal box painted brown with top trimmed off • narrow strip of material or ribbon • beads, colored macaroni, paper shells, ..."