Definition of Champagne cup
1. Noun. A punch containing a sparkling wine.
Champagne Cup Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Champagne Cup Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Champagne Cup
Literary usage of Champagne cup
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Beverages and Sauces of Colonial Virginia, 1607-1907 by L. S. F. (Laura Simkins Fitchett), L. S. F. (1906)
"... champagne cup VIRGINIA. "By the wisdom of her statesmen, and the valor of her patriots let her be judged." Ingredients.—One quart bottle of champagne, ..."
2. Oxford Night Caps, Being a Collection of Receipts for Making Various by Richard Cook (1871)
"champagne cup. Two bottles of Champagne, two bottles of soda water, half a wine glass of brandy, half a wine glass of curacoa, the peel of one lemon (very ..."
3. Old-time Recipes for Home Made Wines, Cordials and Liqueurs from Fruits by Helen S. Wright (1909)
"champagne cup To two ounces of powdered loaf sugar, put the juice and rind of ... champagne cup ..."
4. The Century Cook Book by Mary Ronald (1895)
"champagne cup No. 1 Juice of \ lemon. 1 slice of cucumber. ... champagne cup No. 2 1 quart of champagne. 1 slip of borage, or a slice 1 glassful of white ..."
5. The Mycenaean Feast by James C. Wright, ( (2004)
"... shapes: 1) conical cup; 2) shallow cup; 3) champagne cup; 4)low-stemmed goblet; ... and depositional mode, compare the champagne cup found inside a ..."
6. Dainty Dishes for Indian Tables (1881)
"Use the same ingredients as for champagne cup, substituting Moselle for Champagne. 6.—Chablis Cup. Use the same ingredients as for champagne cup, ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Champagne cup