Definition of Charles louis napoleon bonaparte
1. Noun. Nephew of Napoleon I and emperor of the French from 1852 to 1871 (1808-1873).
Charles Louis Napoleon Bonaparte Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Charles Louis Napoleon Bonaparte Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Charles Louis Napoleon Bonaparte
Literary usage of Charles louis napoleon bonaparte
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Historians' History of the World: A Comprehensive Narrative of the Rise by Henry Smith Williams (1907)
"Prior to being elected president of the republic, charles louis napoleon bonaparte had been a representative of the people for several months, ..."
2. The Encyclopaedia Britannica: “a” Dictionary of Arts, Sciences, Literature edited by Hugh Chisholm (1911)
"[CHARLES Louis NAPOLEON BONAPARTE] (1808-1873), emperor of the French, was born on the joth of April ..."
3. History of the French Revolution of 1848 by Alphonse de Lamartine (1849)
"... Considering that charles louis napoleon bonaparte is comprehended in the law of 1832, which exiled from the French territory the members of the ..."
4. Napoleon the Little by Victor Hugo (1852)
"The representative Boulay (de la Meurthe), since Vice- President of the Republic, and who had known charles louis napoleon bonaparte from his childhood, ..."