Definition of Checkrowed
1. checkrow [v] - See also: checkrow
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Checkrowed Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Checkrowed
Literary usage of Checkrowed
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Miscellaneous Bills and Other Matters (1913)
"checkrowed Ц feet each way. Used Boone County White com, t;sting SO per cent vitality. Damaged by chickens and storm. Twenty-five people visited acre during ..."
2. Legislative Document by New York (State). Legislature (1920)
"A checkrowed field of potatoes on a hillside farm in Steuben County is shown in figure 89. ' Probably more than half of the acreage in New York State is ..."
3. Report of the New York State College of Agriculture at Cornell University by Cornell University, New York State College of Agriculture, Agricultural Experiment Station (1920)
"checkrowed POTATO FIELD ON A HILL FARM IN STEUBEN COUNTY killing frost in the spring. Usually planting should be so timed that the period of tuber formation ..."
4. Proceedings by Nebraska, Nebraska State Board of Agriculture, State Board of Agriculture (1916)
"Much of the corn is listed and a small part of it is checkrowed. The cultivation is done with modern machinery and with some regard ..."