Definition of Cheese pizza
1. Noun. Pizza with lots of cheese.
Cheese Pizza Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Cheese Pizza Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Cheese Pizza
Literary usage of Cheese pizza
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Bahamas: A Taste of the Islands by Paris Permenter, John Bigley (2000)
"BRICK OVEN PIZZA: Traditional cheese pizza comes with your choice of toppings: green peppers, jalapenos, mushrooms, olives, onions, pineapple, bacon, ..."
2. Jamaica Alive! by Paris Permenter, John Bigley (2000)
"... pizza with blue cheese, tuna, artichoke and bacon; jerked spiced chicken, yam and jerked tomato sauce with mozzarella cheese pizza. ..."
3. Cancun by Ulysses Travel Guides Staff (2004)
"... baked in a wood-buming oven (the three-cheese pizza is outstanding). The restaurant refers to itself as the only genuine ltalian restaurant in town. ..."
4. Nutrition Education Materials & Audiovisuals for Grades 7 Through 12 by Shirley K. Evans (1996)
"... graham crackers, tossed salad, French dressing, cheese pizza, yogurt, chocolate chip cookie, vegetable soup, saltine crackers, peanut butter on bread, ..."
5. Adventure Guide Maui by Sharon Hamblin (2005)
"... venison pastrami sandwich or the proscuitto and goat cheese pizza. $$ At The Lodge at Koele •s 800-321-4666 Terrace Restaurant. The restaurant faces the ..."
6. Math, Grade 6 by Jo Ellen Moore (2005)
"Jake decided to take a medium cheese pizza and a small vegetable pizza home to his family. How much did this cost? 4. What is the difference between what ..."
7. Current Issues in Women's Health: An FDA Consumer Special Report by DIANE Publishing Company (1994)
"Here are just a few: Food Serving Size Calcium Calories Sardines (in oil, with bones) cheese pizza Macaroni & cheese Oatmeal (instant, fortified) Tomato ..."
8. Composition on Foods: Fast Foods (Raw, Processed, Prepared) by Lynn E. Dickey, John L. Weihrauch (1988)
"... Meat, and Vegetables 'One-eighth of 12-inch-diameter pizza. 2 12-inch-diameter pizza. s Values based on data for pizza with cheese. Pizza ..."