Definition of Child molester
1. Noun. A man who has sex (usually sodomy) with a boy as the passive partner.
Generic synonyms: Degenerate, Deviant, Deviate, Pervert
Derivative terms: Paederastic, Pederastic
Child Molester Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Child Molester Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Child Molester
Literary usage of Child molester
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Sex Offenderby Barbara K. Schwartz, Henry R. Cellini by Barbara K. Schwartz, Henry R. Cellini (2002)
"Alcoholism and the child molester. Annals of New York Academy of Sciences, 273, 492—496. Rada, RT (1975). Alcoholism and forcible rape. ..."
2. Californias Megans Law by Bill (FWD) Lockyer (2001)
"A woman viewing the CD-ROM identified her baby-sitter's husband as being a child molester. The woman removed her children from the home. ..."
3. Child Sexual Abuse: Intervention and Treatment Issues by Kathleen C. Faller (1995)
"G. Abel, J. Becker, M. Mittelman, and J. Cunningham-Rather, The Self-Reported Molestations of Non- Incarcerated child molester, presented at the NIMH ..."
4. Criminal Justice & Community Response to Rape by Joel Epstein (1995)
"Prevalence of Child Sexual Abuse What We Know About child molesters: Who, What, Where, When and How Film: A child molester Speaks Denial - How It Affects ..."
5. The Sexual Predator: Law, Policy, Evaluation and Treatmentby Anita M. Schlank, Fred Cohen by Anita M. Schlank, Fred Cohen (1999)
"Barnard, G., Fuller, A., Robbins, L. & Shaw, T. (1989). The child molester:An integrated approach to evaluation and treatment. New York: Brunner/Mazel. ..."
6. Caregivers of Young Children: Preventing and Responding to Child Maltreatment by Derry Koralek (1995)
"... to prevent child maltreatment, ensuring that candidates understand that the program makes it very difficult for a child molester to abuse children. ..."
7. Ill-Equipped: U.S. Prisons and Offenders with Mental Illness by Sasha Abramsky (2003)
"So early in my time I got in trouble for beating on a "child molester" and a "rapist." I was sent from medium custody to medium max. It was March 14, 1997. ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Child molester