Definition of Circular-knit
1. Adjective. Knitted in tubular form. "Circular-knit sweaters without seams"
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Circular-knit Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Circular-knit
Literary usage of Circular-knit
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States: Annotated for Statistical ...edited by Stephen Koplan, Deanna Tanner Okun edited by Stephen Koplan, Deanna Tanner Okun (2006)
"Of yarns of different colors: Circular knit, wholly of cotton yarns exceeding 100 metric number per single yarn (222) .... of Quantity General 10% ..."
2. The New Everyday: Views on Ambient Intelligenceby Stefano Marzano by Stefano Marzano (2003)
"Developments in circular knit technology, for instance, enable the development of 3D forms. The use of hardened resins will enable us to knit what had ..."
3. Statistical Abstract of the United States by United States. Bureau of the Census, United States Bureau of Foreign and Domestic Commerce, United States Dept. of the Treasury. Bureau of Statistics (1879)
"... Circular knit fabrics . ... Made from circular knit fabrics: Rayon, 'ilk, »ml synthetic* Cotton and wool t'oit Knit ..."
4. United States Congressional Serial Setby United States Government Printing Office by United States Government Printing Office (1894)
"circular-knit-/ ting machine .......... ....................................... .......................... ) Rightmyer. Frank, assignor of one-half to CC ..."
5. Testimony Taken by the Subcommittee on the Tariff of the Senate Committee on by U. S Congress Senate. Committee on finance (1888)
"four or five times the cost of tbe machinery for cut or circular knit goods, and the process of manufacturing fashioned goods is much slower than making cut ..."
6. Hearings Before the Committee on Finance, United States Senate, on the by United States, Senate, Congress, Committee on Finance (1922)
"It is a cheaper glove, circular knit, it has nothing to do with this warp-knit sm-ded glove. Senator McLEAN. Does that refer to the glove you have shown us? ..."