¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Cisternal
Medical Definition of Cisternal
1. Relating to a cisterna. (05 Mar 2000)
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Cisternal Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Cisternal
Literary usage of Cisternal
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Computers and Information Technologies in Agricultural Production and edited by Karl R. Schneider (1997)
"The ultrasound cisternal area was 27.4 +/- 1.5% of the entire udder half cross section. Milking characteristics were scarcely different without or with ..."
2. A Lifelong Passion: Nicholas and Alexandra: Their Own Story by Andrei Maylunas (2005)
"These findings provide a rationale for the use of ascorbic acid in cisternal irrigation to prevent the development of cerebral vasospasm after a ..."
3. A Course of elementary practical physiology and histology by Michael Foster, John Newport Langley (1893)
"... the dorsal surface of the peritoneal cisternal wall will now be seen attached to the kidneys in the median line and to the abdominal walls laterally. ..."
4. Elements of histology by Edward Klein, John Sydney Edkins (1898)
"Stomata, lined with Germinating Endothelial Cells, as seen from the cisternal Surface of the Septum Cisterns Lymphatics ..."