Definition of Club member
1. Noun. Someone who is a member of a club.
Generic synonyms: Fellow Member, Member
Club Member Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Club Member Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Club Member
Literary usage of Club member
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Part Taken by Women in American History by John A. Logan, Mary Simmerson Cunningham Logan (1912)
"... vice- president New York Water Color Club; member of American Water Color ... at the California Mid-winter Exposition, prize at Woman's Art Club, member ..."
2. Essentials of English: Lower Grades by Henry Carr Pearson, Mary Frederika Kirchwey (1921)
"... A LETTER FROM A club member One member of the "Sharp Eyes Club" had sprained his ankle and could not come to school. He had to do all his "seeing" from ..."
3. Rural Child Welfare: An Inquiry by the National Child Labor Committee, Based by National Child Labor Committee (U.S.), Edward Nicholas Clopper (1922)
"Each club member must provide his or her own eggs. The poultry must be owned and cared for by the club member. A record of the value of the eggs and the ..."
4. Annual Report by Illinois Farmers' Institute (1916)
"And then we advocate the recognition of every club member who completes the ... The club member must be prompt In attending to his job, if he expects to be ..."
5. The World Book: Organized Knowledge in Story and Picture edited by Michael Vincent O'Shea, Ellsworth D. Foster, George Herbert Locke (1917)
"(a) How I prepared my Garden—club member. (b) Best Methods of Plowing Garden ... Instrumental Music-club member. 4 :40 to 5 :00 PM Social Period. ..."
6. Encyclopedia, Vermont Biography: A Series of Authentic Biographical Sketches by Prentiss Cutler Dodge (1912)
"... member of Ethan Allen and Algonquin clubs, Burlington; secretary Lake Champlain Yacht Club; member executive committee Burlington Merchants' Protective ..."
7. Who's who in New York (city and State) edited by Lewis Randolph Hamersly, John W. Leonard, William Frederick Mohr, Herman Warren Knox, Frank R. Holmes, Winfield Scott Downs (1904)
"... a founder of the Ohio Society of New York; of the Patria Club; member of the Alpha Delta Phi Club; president of the Adirondack League Club; ..."