Definition of Cocainizing
1. cocainize [v] - See also: cocainize
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Cocainizing Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Cocainizing
Literary usage of Cocainizing
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Wisconsin Medical Journal by State Medical Society of Wisconsin (1907)
"Now with us the division of the nerve, or the cocainizing of a nerve, produces a certain degree of stimulation, and produces a rise of blood-pressure, ..."
2. The Prevention of Dental Caries and Oral Sepsis by Henry Percy Pickerill (1919)
"cocainizing the posterior third of the tongue produces even a greater ... The results of partially cocainizing the whole tongue are very much the same as in ..."
3. The American Journal of the Medical Sciences by Southern Society for Clinical Investigation (U.S.) (1902)
"After thoroughly cocainizing the parts, the probe revealed extensive caries of the anterior ethmoid region. Examination of the frontal and maxillary sinuses ..."
4. Proceedings by Philadelphia County Medical Society (1897)
"... or the child objects strenuously to the knife, by thoroughly cocainizing the part, the wire could be thrown around it and the tonsil removed with very ..."
5. Proceedings by Philadelphia County Medical Society (1897)
"When the parents or the child objects strenuously tt> the knife, by thoroughly cocainizing the part, the wire could be thrown around it and the tonsil ..."