Definition of Codebtors
1. codebtor [n] - See also: codebtor
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Codebtors Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Codebtors
Literary usage of Codebtors
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Civil Code of the Province of Quebec, Annotated, Containing the French by Québec (Province), Jean Joseph Beauchamp (1904)
"The surrender of the original title of an obligation to one of joint and several debtors is available in favor of his codebtors. teur du titre et comme ..."
2. Commentaries on the Law of Contracts: Being a Consideration of the Nature ...by William Frederick Elliott by William Frederick Elliott (1913)
"Discharge of codebtors of bankrupt—Section 16. —Only the liability of the bankrupt himself is released by his discharge, and as expressive of this ..."
3. The Civil Code of Lower Canada: Together with a Synopsis of Changes in the by McCord, Thomas, 1828-1886, Thomas McCord, Québec (Province) (1870)
"The rule is the same with regard to a demand made against one of the codebtors for his share, if the latter hare not acquiesced in the demand, ..."
4. The Civil Code of Lower Canada and the Bills of Exchange Act, 1890: With All by Québec (Province)., Robert Stanley Weir (1903)
"There is a joint and several obligation on the part of the codebtors when they ... An obligation may be joint and several although one of the codebtors be ..."