¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Coinfected
1. coinfect [v] - See also: coinfect
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Coinfected Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Coinfected
Literary usage of Coinfected
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Tuberculosis: Costly & Preventable Cases Continue in Five Cities by DIANE Publishing Company (1995)
"... in Newark is at or above th statewide rate of 12 to 15 percent Officials in El Paso were * about the growth of the HIV-TB coinfected population, ..."
2. Blood Supply: Transfusion-Associated Risks by Marcia G. Crosse (1999)
"Persons coinfected with HBV and HDV may have a more severe acute illness and a higher risk of fulminant hepatitis than others infected only with HBV. ..."
3. Manual of Microbiologic Monitoring of Laboratory Animals edited by Kim Waggie (1994)
"Pathology: Morbidity and mortality associated with CAR bacillus infection have generally been described in animals which were coinfected with other ..."
4. Enforcement Procedures And Scheduling For Occupational Exposure To Tuberculosisby DIANE Publishing Company by DIANE Publishing Company (1996)
"Persons with latent TB infection who become coinfected with HlV have approximately an 8%-10% risk per year for developing active TB (8). ..."
5. Viral Resistance in Plants/Viral Coat Proteins: Bibliography-January 91-July 96 by Raymond Dobert (1996)
"... was also investigated with the chloramphenicol acetyl transferase (CAT) reporter gene in protoplasts coinfected with RNAs alpha and gamma plus chimeric ..."