Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Commot Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Commot
Literary usage of Commot
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Celtic Remains by Lewis Morris, Daniel Silvan Evans (1878)
"Curia quarta commot' predict' tent' apud ... Curia undécima commot' ... Curia tertia in commot' ..."
2. The Itinerary of John Leland the Antiquary: In Nine Volumes by John Leland, Thomas Hearne (1744)
"There be dyver Rivers yn this commot that entre the Sei Remmer Abbay is yn this Hundrede. ... Meate good Plenty of Wood in this commot. ..."
3. Archaeologia Cambrensis by Cambrian Archaeological Association (1879)
"Curia quarta commot' predict' tent' apud ... Curia tertia in commot' pi-indict' tent' apud Ruthin die Mercurii in Vigilia Sancti ..."
4. The Reports and Arguments [1665-1674] of that Learned Judge, Sir John by Great Britain Court of Common Pleas, Edward Vaughan (1706)
"... mas of Cattle of K. ano commot of3> p ajt ... and commot »ere fit Wales tbe Court ... Rents ann Services, ano tbat tbe Caille ano commot toere ..."
5. The Cambro-Briton by J H. Parry (1822)
"The second is Trev Castell in the commot of ... in the commot of Menai in M6n, and Trev y Nant Bychan in the ..."
6. The Transactions of the Honourable Society of Cymmrodorion by Cymmrodorion Society, CYMMRODORION SOCIETY. (1893)
"... and the names of their occupiers, very frequently occur. When we come to the commot of ... In the account of the commot of ..."