Definition of Confidential information
1. Noun. An indication of potential opportunity. "A good lead for a job"
Generic synonyms: Counsel, Counseling, Counselling, Direction, Guidance
Derivative terms: Hint, Steer, Tip, Tipster
Confidential Information Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Confidential Information Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Confidential Information
Literary usage of Confidential information
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Trust Laws and Unfair Competition by United States Bureau of Corporations, Joseph E. Davies (1916)
"The distinction between technical trade secrets and confidential information of a general character is not sharply drawn in the English decisions. ..."
2. General Explanation of Tax Legislation Enacted in 1998 (1998)
"Provision of confidential information to Congress by whistleblowers (sec. 3708 of the Act and sec. 6103(f) of the Code) Present and Prior Law Tax return ..."
3. Defense Conversion: Redirecting R&D by DIANE Publishing Company (1993)
"However, a firm can only designate as confidential information generated by its own employees; to so designate information developed by lab employees, ..."
4. Protecting the Privacy of Student Records: Guidelines for Education Agencies by Dona Cheung, Barbara Clements, Ellen Pechman (1997)
"... of Forms Pertaining to Releasing confidential information That Informs Patients of Their Rights under 42 CFR CONFIDENTIALITY OF ALCOHOL AND DRUG ABUSE ..."
5. Access EPA: Major EPA Dockets (1994)
"Environmental Protection Agency OPPT Non-confidential information Center (NCIC), 7407 401 M Street, SW, East Tower Tunnel Room G-102 Washington, ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Confidential information