Definition of Coprocessing
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Coprocessing Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Coprocessing
Literary usage of Coprocessing
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Scientists, Engineers, and Track-Two Diplomacy: A Half-Century of U.S by Glenn E. Schweitzer (2004)
"... working of materials • industrial coprocessing of energy and materials Power generation and distribution • advanced systems for cogeneration, ..."
2. Directory of Federal Laboratory and Technology Resources: A Guide to (1993)
"... liquefaction or coprocessing; pulse-flow-MS and -GC reactor systems; supercritical extraction and high pressure/variable volume view cell apparatus; ..."
3. Nuclear Production of Hydrogen: Second Information Exchange Meeting, Argonne by OECD Nuclear Energy Agency (2004)
"... environmentally clean, integrated nuclear power and chemical fuel production facility I Gasification Oil upgrading coprocessing T 1 Process Hyd-ogen ..."
4. Small Business Innovation Research: Program Solicitation (1993)
"coprocessing of coal and heavy crude oil or refining residuum allows the production of a given amount of high value distillate products while using one ..."
5. Economic Sanctions and American Diplomacy by Richard Haass (1998)
"The French unsuccessfully suggested a technically different approach called "coprocessing" that yielded fuel that could be used for nuclear reactors but not ..."
6. The Clean and Efficient Use of Coal and Lignite: Its Role in Energy by International Energy Agency (1994)
"In 1990, Beijing Coal Chemistry Research Institute carried out the liquefaction and coprocessing experiments of Xianfeng lignite by 0.1 t/d bench scale ..."
7. Clean Coal Technology Demonstration Program: Program Updateby Eugene Knight by Eugene Knight (2001)
"... Prototype Commercial Coal/Oil coprocessing Plant. August 1991 DOE signed a cooperative agreement with CCT-III participan!, DMEC-1 Limited Partnership ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Coprocessing