Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Cormel Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Cormel
Literary usage of Cormel
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. A Treatise on the Law of Landlord and Tenant: Grounded on the Text of Comyns by Richard Holmes Coote, Sir Robert Buckley Comyn, William Woodfall, Sir Charles Harcourt Chambers (1840)
"165. (») Bolton o. Cannon, 1 Ventr. (c) Bull. NP 177. a. 271. cormel c. ... (/) cormel c. Lisset, 2 L*c. 80. (o) Tovey c. Pitcher, Carth. 177. Thrale c. ..."
2. A Treatise on the American Law of Landlord and Tenant: Embracing the by John Neilson Taylor (1873)
"266; cormel r. Lisset, » Esp. NP 220. * Walker's case, 8 Co. ... as situated cormel v. Lisset, 2 Lev. 80; 2 RS 409, in the wrong place; yet, ..."
3. Sessional Papers by Ontario Legislative Assembly (1910)
"In proof of this effect we have only to note the increased cormel production in the fields, as against the ..."
4. The Standard Cyclopedia of Horticulture: A Discussion for the Amateur, and ...by Liberty Hyde Bailey by Liberty Hyde Bailey (1917)
"Propagation is by a "huli," which consists of the top of a corm or cormel with 7 or 8 inches of the inner petioles still attached. Planting is undertaken at ..."
5. The Constitutional History of England Since the Accession of George the by Thomas Erskine May (1882)
"Mr. O'cormel! asked what benefit the Irish people could now hope to derive from the measure, beyond the remission of the church cess ? ..."