Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Cornmill Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Cornmill
Literary usage of Cornmill
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Early Records of the Town of Providence by Providence (R.I.). Record Commissioners (1901)
"... belonging to the forge and my Right in the Cole house and also all my Right in the Sawmill and cornmill all att ..."
2. Curiosities of Natural History by Francis Trevelyan Buckland (1883)
"... and where could there be a better place than a cornmill ? I found, upon examination, that he had been living on flour, which required no biting, ..."
3. The Second Part of the Institutes of the Laws of England: Containing the by Edward Coke (1797)
"... afterwards the owner builds a cornmill upon the lame, he (hall Lords cife pay no tithes for the cornmill, ..."
4. B&b Stops in England, Scotland & Wales 2004 by Hunter Publishing, Incorporated (2004)
"Evening meals by arrangement. No smoking. No pets. B&B from £30. Brochure available. ETC •••• SILVER AWARD. AA FOUR RED DIAMONDS. ••mail: cornmill ..."
5. The History of the Ancient Parish of Waltham Abbey, Or Holy Cross by Williams Winters (1888)
"THE cornmill.—This cornmill was given to the Abbots of Waltham, as before stated, by Maud, the wife of King Henry I., AD 1108, in exchange for the site of ..."