Alternative terms for "Cotton cloth"
Cotton Cloth Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Cotton Cloth Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Cotton Cloth
Literary usage of Cotton cloth
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Appletons' Annual Cyclopædia and Register of Important Events of the Year (1891)
"cotton cloth, not bleached, dyed colored, stained, painted, or printed, exceeding one hundred and fifty and net exceeding two hundred threads to the square ..."
2. Official Descriptive and Illustrated Catalogue by Great Exhibition, Robert Ellis (1851)
"Coarse cotton cloth, worn by field-labourers, and exported to C'erain and New Guinea. ... Piece« of cotton cloth, striped and chintz pattern, from Scinde. ..."
3. Supreme Court Reporter by Robert Desty, United States Supreme Court, West Publishing Company (1907)
"Duties—on figured cotton cloth. Figured cotton cloth valued at over II, 12, and 12% cents per square yard is liable, in addition to the specific duty ..."
4. United States Supreme Court Reports by Lawyers Co-operative Publishing Company, United States Supreme Court (1907)
"To explain : By paragraph 306 cotton cloth not bleached, etc., exceeding 100 and not exceeding 150 threads to the square inch, etc., and not exceeding 4 ..."
5. Archeological Explorations in Northeastern Arizona by Alfred Vincent Kidder, Samuel James Guernsey (1919)
"All varieties of cotton cloth were evidently made on the hand loom, an apparatus ... Selvage of cotton cloth. As was stated above, the rags recovered ..."
6. A General Collection of the Best and Most Interesting Voyages and Travels in by John Pinkerton (1811)
"... and other countries to the South, are brought to them manufactures of filks, cloth of gold, and cotton cloth, which they wear in time of ..."