Definition of Cow pen
1. Noun. A pen for cattle.
Cow Pen Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Cow Pen Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Cow Pen
Literary usage of Cow pen
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Statutes at Large of South Carolina by South Carolina, Thomas Cooper, David James McCord (1841)
"... COW-PEN. WHEREAS, the building a bridge over the Pond in the Four Holes ... Cow-pen, will be very convenient for the inhabitants of the township of ..."
2. Opinions of the Solicitor for the Department of Commerce and Labor Dealing by United States (1912)
"At Empire I got on labor train to go to my home in cow pen, Culebra. I got off the labor train at regular stopping place nearest cow pen, and walked in a ..."
3. Reports of Cases Argued and Determined in the Court of Appeals and Court of by South Carolina Court of Appeals, Abraham Nott, South Carolina Court of Errors (1848)
"He cleared for a cow-pen about one-fourth of an acre of the land in dispute. As his possession is important to the plaintiff, I will detail the evidence in ..."
4. Opinions of the Solicitor for the Department of Labor Dealing with Workmen's by United States (1915)
"I got off the labor train at regular stopping place nearest cow pen, and walked in a southerly direction along a track parallel to the one on which the ..."
5. The James Way: A Book Showing how to Build and Equip a Practical Up to Date by James Manufacturing Co., Fort Atkinson, Wis (1917)
"SHIPPED ASSEMBLED IN PANELS James cow pen Tilting Manger Made of heavy galvanized sheet steel, built on a framework of galvanized angle iron ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Cow pen