¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Crostini
1. crostino [n] - See also: crostino
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Crostini Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Crostini
Literary usage of Crostini
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Cruising Cuisine for Home Entertaining by Elena Vakhrenova (2002)
"ITALIAN EGGPLANT BRUSCHETTA ON crostini The secret to great tasting bruschetta is not only the topping, but how the bread is prepared. ln this Cruising ..."
2. Tuscany by Jack Altman (2001)
"... is served with a topping of chopped chicken livers (crostini di ... crostini bianchi uses cheese with white truffles, and the black version (crostini ..."
3. Tuscany and Umbria by Emma Jones (2005)
"crostini di fegato: Chicken liver crostini. Pappa al pomodoro: Tomato soup thickened with local dry bread. Sedani ripieni: Celery stuffed with minced veal ..."
4. The US Virgin Islands Alive! by Harriet Greenberg, Douglas Greenberg (2006)
"You can start with Cantonese eggrolls and a Thai dipping sauce or grilled garlic shrimp crostini. Lemony chicken piccata, crispy sesame orange duck breasts ..."