¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Cytosolic
Medical Definition of Cytosolic
1. Relating to or contained in the cytosol. (05 Mar 2000)
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Cytosolic Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Cytosolic
Literary usage of Cytosolic
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Oxygen/Nitrogen Radicals and Cellular Injury edited by Kenneth B. Adler, Robert D. Devlin, Val Vallyathan (2000)
"The importance of mitochondria as short-term modulators of cytosolic Ca under ... Several reports have additionally documented that physiologic cytosolic ..."
2. Gene Expression in Field Crops: Bibliography January 1991-November 1992 edited by Janet Saunders, Robert D. Warmbrodt (1995)
"The double-null mutant was reproductively viable in a moderate environment, suggesting that wild-type levels of cytosolic 6-PGD activity are not essential ..."
3. Gene Expression in Horticultural Crops: Bibliography January 1991-October 1992 by Robert D. Warmbrodt (1995)
"In non-photosynthetic organs, the SOD-3 (cytosolic) isozyme contained most of ... The level of the cytosolic transcript and the respective isozyme activity ..."
4. A Lifelong Passion: Nicholas and Alexandra: Their Own Story by Andrei Maylunas (2005)
"cytosolic levels of ОАО, ... ОАО was the major component of the total cytosolic quinone ..."
5. Emf Science Review Symposium: Breakout Group Reports for Theoretical edited by Mary S. Wolfe, Christopher J. Portier (1997)
"Taken together, the available data indicate that in some cell types under certain conditions, EMF may alter cytosolic free calcium; however, EMF effects on ..."