Definition of Debarkers
1. debarker [n] - See also: debarker
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Debarkers Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Debarkers
debarkers (current term)
Literary usage of Debarkers
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. A Handbook for Small-Scale Densified Biomass Fuel Pellets Manufacturing for ...Techn (1993)
"Leeds, AL 35094 equipment: chippers, debarkers, grinders (205) 640-5181 Triple/S Dynamics 1031 S Haskell Ave. Dallas, TX 75223 equipment: shredders (214) ..."
2. Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States: Annotated for Statistical ...edited by Stephen Koplan, Deanna Tanner Okun edited by Stephen Koplan, Deanna Tanner Okun (2006)
"... Other J 2.4% 05 debarkers J No. Woodworking machines: Lathes: 10 Veneer lathes J No. Other: 20 Valued under $1000 each .... J No. ..."
3. The last days of Pompeii by Edward Bulwer Lytton Lytton, Edward Bulwer-Lytton (1902)
"peaceable demeanour of the debarkers, drew nearer, and mingled with the first comers. “What manner of men be ye, and what want ye? ..."
4. The Last of the Barons by Edward Bulwer Lytton Lytton (1903)
"As this new reinforcement advanced, the peasantry and fishermen, attracted by curiosity and encouraged by the peaceable demeanour of the debarkers, ..."
5. Arsenic by Assembly Of Life Sciences, National Academies Press, Assembly of Life Sciences (U.S.), National Academy of Sciences (U.S.) (1977)
"Toxicity of Arsenite debarkers to Deerin Michigan. Report No. 2025. Presented at the 16th Midwest Wildlife Conference. St. Louis. Missouri. Dec. 1954. 9pp. ..."