Definition of Demans
1. deman [v] - See also: deman
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Demans Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Demans
Literary usage of Demans
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. History of Dakota Territory by George Washington Kingsbury (1915)
"demans endorsed the draft, and the money was fairly divided among the four or five men entitled to it. This was the first case and was selected by the ..."
2. Dictionary of national biography by Leslie Stephen, Sidney Lee (1892)
"Stow'e Chronicle ; Lives by Gilpin, Corrie, and demans. The revised edit. (1881) of the last is referred to.] JG LATIMER, WILLIAM, first BARON ..."
3. The Living Age by Making of America Project, Eliakim Littell, Robert S. Littell (1894)
"20" ffor the second sort of beere. he findes no beere to the table during the assises. he demans 10« to every venison pasty and yet the Sheriff to find ..."
4. The New Schaff-Herzog Encyclopedia of Religious Knowledge: Embracing by Johann Jakob Herzog, Philip Schaff, Albert Hauck (1908)
"... New York, 1903; R. demans, If. Tindale: A Biography. Being a Contribution to the Early History of the English Bible, London, 1904; ..."