Definition of Dental anatomy
1. Noun. The branch of gross anatomy concerning with the morphology of teeth.
Medical Definition of Dental anatomy
Dental Anatomy Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Dental Anatomy Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Dental Anatomy
Literary usage of Dental anatomy
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Practitioner by Gale Group, ProQuest Information and Learning Company (1876)
"The Student's G-uute to dental anatomy and Surgery. By Henry Sewell. London: JA Churchill. Fou some few years past there has been issued from the medical ..."
2. The Principles and practice of dentistry: Including Anatomy, Physiology by Chapin Aaron Harris, Philip H. Austen (1882)
"TOMES, dental anatomy. Second Edition. A Manual of dental anatomy. Human and Comparative. By CS TOMES, Dbs With 179 Illustrations. Second Edition. 121110. ..."
3. A Text Book of Anatomy, and Guide in Dissections: For the Use of Students of by Washington R. Handy (1854)
"To the dental student, therefore, an acquaintance with comparative dental anatomy, as far as his opportunities will allow, becomes a matter of great ..."
4. Subject Index of the Modern Works Added to the British Museum Libraryby British Museum Dept. of Printed Books, Dept. of Printed Books, British Museum by British Museum Dept. of Printed Books, Dept. of Printed Books, British Museum (1906)
"dental anatomy Note Book, ff. 70. Land. 1903. 8°. 07(110. ее. 10. ff. 16. Land. 1903. 8°. ... UNDERWOOD (AS) Aids to dental anatomy 07610. de. 7. WAI. ..."
5. The Journal of the Allied Dental Societies by Allied Dental Societies (U.S.) (1918)
"DUS, Professor of dental anatomy and Clinical Dentistry, ... We commend especially the chapters on dental anatomy— to which over 100 pages arc given. ..."
6. Edinburgh Medical Journal (1872)
"Handbook of dental anatomy and Surgery, for the Use of Students and Practitioners. By JOHN SMITH, MD, ..."
7. The Dublin Journal of Medical Science (1888)
"Note-book for Dental Students (dental anatomy and Physiology). By JAMES RYMER, LDS, Eng., MRCS London : J. & A. Churchill. 1888. Pp. 67. MR. ..."