Definition of Department of chemistry
1. Noun. The academic department responsible for teaching and research in chemistry.
Department Of Chemistry Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Department Of Chemistry Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Department Of Chemistry
Literary usage of Department of chemistry
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Journal of the American Chemical Society by American Chemical Society (1879)
"By NL BAULD and MS BROWN, Department of Chemistry, University of Texas, Austin, ... By LEO A. PAQUETTE and RICHARD F. EIZEMBER, Department of Chemistry, ..."
2. Science by American Association for the Advancement of Science (1919)
"PROFESSOR WB MELDRUM, formerly head of the department of chemistry at Haverford College and later in the Chemical Warfare Service on duty at the American ..."
3. Standard Methods of Chemical Analysis: A Manual of Analytical Methods and by Wilfred Welday Scott (1917)
"... 5th Ed, by JC Olsen. D. Van Nostrand Company, Publishers. 2 Professor in charge of Department of Chemistry, Cooper Union, New York City. ..."
4. United States Statutes at Large: Containing the Laws and Concurrent by United States (1860)
"... apparatus and contingencies of the department of chemistry, and instruments and repairs for the mathematical department, eight hundred and fifty dollars ..."