¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Detailedly
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Detailedly Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Detailedly
Literary usage of Detailedly
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Notes and Queries by Martim de Albuquerque (1851)
"Dahlman, whilst Professor of History at Kiel, felt himself called upon by his situation to edit and explain this work to his countrymen more detailedly than ..."
2. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease by American Neurological Association, Philadelphia Neurological Society, Chicago Neurological Society, New York Neurological Association, Boston Society of Psychiatry and Neurology (1878)
"Attempting to locali/e detailedly the strands, section of which increases the sensibility, Schiff names simply the posterior white columns. ..."
3. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease by Philadelphia Neurological Society, American Neurological Association, Chicago Neurological Society, New York Neurological Association (1878)
"Attempting to localize detailedly the strands, section of which increases the sensibility, Schiff names simply the posterior white columns. ..."
4. The Overland Monthly by Bret Harte (1874)
"... of all under the tongue of epicureans and dilettanti—inasmuch as he has more intimately and detailedly attacked their foibles—what can be said of him, ..."
5. Narrative of the Earl of Elgin's Mission to China and Japan in the Years by Laurence Oliphant (1859)
"The barbarian business being now on the whole (lit. in the rough) concluded, as in duty bound, he states them detailedly, one and all, in this supplementary ..."
6. The System of Animate Nature: The Gifford Lectures Delivered in the by John Arthur Thomson (1920)
"... word purpose—let us emphasise the fact that almost all living creatures are definitely and detailedly fit for the particular conditions of their life. ..."