Definition of Digital voltmeter
1. Noun. An electronic voltmeter that gives readings in digits.
Digital Voltmeter Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Digital Voltmeter Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Digital Voltmeter
Literary usage of Digital voltmeter
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Science by American Association for the Advancement of Science (1883)
"A push-button selector enables the operator of the system to measure quickly any one, or any combination, of the ten basic colors. A digital voltmeter then ..."
2. Precision Spectroscopy, Diode Lasers, and Optical Frequency Measuredited by Leo Hollberg edited by Leo Hollberg (2000)
"... and read by a digital voltmeter; the voltmeter signal was monitored by a computer for further analysis. The stability of the detection system was about ..."
3. Electricity and Magnetism by Benjamin Crowell (2002)
"... here will read zero when left floating, the same as when it was sitting on the shelf. A floating digital voltmeter usually shows an error message. ..."
4. Directory of Federal Laboratory and Technology Resources: A Guide to (1993)
"... control the test and establish a data base for logistics and data acquisition; power system exerciser (pse); digital voltmeter and data scanners; ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Digital voltmeter