Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Disaggregative Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Disaggregative
Literary usage of Disaggregative
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Production Incentives in Philippine Agriculture: Effects of Trade and by Romeo M. Bautista (1987)
"... on the aggregative and disaggregative estimates of w, respectively. Entries under the first and second columns are based on the aggregative estimates of ..."
2. Brazilian Wheat Policy: Its Costs, Benefits, and Effects on Food Consumption by Geraldo M. Calegar, George Edward Schuh (1988)
"Parallel data on the distribution of wheat production by farm size are not available.26 A Model for disaggregative Analysis The model used to carry out the ..."
3. Multiple Personality: An Experimental Investigation Into the Nature of Human by Boris Sidis, Simon Philip Goodhart (1905)
"... have the thresholds of its constituent moments progressively lowered, the fall being directly proportional to the depth of the disaggregative process. ..."
4. Argentine Republic: A Geographical Sketch, with Special Reference to (1903)
"Topographical features like these accentuated those disaggregative tendencies universally inhering in undeveloped man, undoubtedly facilitating dispersions ..."
5. Symptomatology, Psychognosis, and Diagnosis of Psychopathic Diseases by Boris Sidis (1914)
"Usually such a localized amnesia occurs after some intense shock of a disaggregative character. This form of amnesia is characteristic of psychopathic ..."
6. The Edinburgh Journal of Science by Royal Society of Edinburgh (1826)
"... been more or less broken up, or disintegrated, by mutual friction when in motion, and by the disaggregative force of the vapour generated within them. ..."