Definition of Dishwasher detergent
1. Noun. A low-sudsing detergent designed for use in dishwashers.
Dishwasher Detergent Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Dishwasher Detergent Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Dishwasher Detergent
Literary usage of Dishwasher detergent
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Screamfree Parenting: Raising Your Kids by Keeping Your Cool by Hal Edward Runkel (2005)
"From Marxist freedom fighters in third-world countries to the latest advancement in dishwasher detergent, “revolutionary” can describe almost anything. ..."
2. 57 Ways to Protect Your Home Environment (& Yourself) by Rick Weinzierl (1999)
"... acid Carbon tetrachloride Cigarettes Cleaning fluid Cologne Copper and brass cleaner Cosmetics Dandruff shampoo dishwasher detergent Disinfectants Drain ..."
3. Public Health, Occupational Safety and Environmental Concerns in Municipal ...by DIANE Publishing Company by DIANE Publishing Company (1996)
"A BF Goodrich vinyl recycling operation in Akron, Ohio, adds a 1-percent solution of dishwasher detergent to hot-water wash solutions (Summers et al., ..."
4. Bioremediation: The Tokyo '94 Workshop by Tokyo '94 Workshop (1994), OECD Staff, Yoshitaka Ando, OECD, Salomon Wald (1995)
"... all of which use a dishwasher detergent containing NTA as the main chelating agent. In this plant the contribution of NTA to total carbon was between 5 ..."