Definition of Display board
1. Noun. A vertical surface on which information can be displayed to public view.
Specialized synonyms: Big Board
Generic synonyms: Display, Video Display
Display Board Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Display Board Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Display Board
Literary usage of Display board
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Marine Fire Prevention, Firefighting and Fire Safety: A Comprehensive (1994)
"The annunciator display board indicates, with lights, the location of the ... A breakdown in the system is indicated on the annunciator display board by a ..."
2. Handbook of Building Construction: Data for Architects, Designing and by George Albert Hool, Nathan Clarke Johnson (1920)
"... gas outlet for glue pot, blackboard and cork display board, raised bank of seats for demonstration purposes, small room or rack for wood stock, ..."
3. Parents, Peers and Pot II: Parents in Action by Marsha Manatt (1996)
"... see on the display board I had personally collected in our little town of 4000 people." With the help of the American Legion, Parmelee subsequently made ..."
4. The American Journal of Psychology by Granville Stanley Hall, Edward Bradford Titchener (1898)
"The standards were placed, one at a time, in an irregular sequence, in the centre of the display board. As soon as a selection was made the standard was ..."