Definition of Distributees
1. distributee [n] - See also: distributee
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Distributees Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Distributees
Literary usage of Distributees
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. South Eastern Reporter by West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals, West Publishing Company, South Carolina Supreme Court (1912)
"The administrator had made his return, and the distributees had caveated certain items. All of these matters are fully recited in the judgment, ..."
2. Code Remedies: Remedies and Remedial Rights by the Civil Action According to by John Norton Pomeroy, Thomas Ashford Bogle (1904)
"Residuary Legatees, distributees, and Next of Kin. Statement of General Rule herein. Another example is found in the action by ..."
3. Treatise on Sociology, Theoretical and Practical by Henry Hughes (1854)
"The distributees are the class of (1), Capitalists, the class of (2), Laborers, and the (3), State, or function of justice. In any economy, these each ..."
4. Conflict of Laws, Or, Private International Law by Raleigh Colston Minor (1901)
"Persons to Take as distributees — Capacity of distributees to Take. — From what has been said in the preceding section it will be seen that the classes of ..."
5. A Treatise on the American Law of Administration by John Gabriel Woerner (1899)
"§563 BIGHTS OP ASSIGNEES OP distributees. * 1234, * 1235 estate;1 but such decree does not ... Rights of Assignees of distributees. — It has been mentioned, ..."
6. The Encyclopædia of Pleading and Practice: Under the Codes and Practice Acts by William Mark McKinney, Thomas Johnson Michie (1898)
"In Massachusetts the liability of legatees and distributees depends wholly on the statute, which, however, gives ample remedy. Hall v. Bumstead. 20- Pick. ..."
7. The Law of Collateral Attack on Judicial Proceedings by John McKee Van Fleet (1892)
"distributees, errors concerning their rights—(distributees in criminal proceedings — Fees of surveyor)—Female imprisoned. 612. ..."
8. The Law of Wills by Isaac Fletcher Redfield (1877)
"And it cannot be distributed according to the law of the state where the property is, and where the distributees reside. 17. Whether one dies intestate, ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Distributees