Definition of Dog turd
1. Noun. Fecal droppings from a dog.
Generic synonyms: Bm, Dejection, Faecal Matter, Faeces, Fecal Matter, Feces, Ordure, Stool
Dog Turd Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Dog Turd Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Dog Turd
Literary usage of Dog turd
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Laryngoscope by American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society (1901)
""Take about one dram of Album Graecum or white dog's turd, burnt to perfect whiteness, and with about one ounce of Honey of Roses, or clarified honey, ..."
2. Science by American Association for the Advancement of Science (1883)
"... put a huge dog turd in the front of his car, and then topped that by filling his car with about 5 bushels of sheep manure. ..."
3. The Harleian Miscellany; Or, A Collection of Scarce, Curious, and by William Oldys, John Malham (1809)
"... (all '-whose lawful means to live by throughout the whole year will scarce purchase him a red herring) says I might as well have writ of a dog's turd, ..."
4. The English Physician Enlarged: With Three Hundred and Sixty Nine Medicines by Nicholas Culpeper (1801)
"... than if you-had. taken a dog's turd, which i» tht vulgar cure. PAKS iE Y. '"Y^HIS is fo well known, that it nerds no ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Dog turd