Definition of Dosages
1. Noun. (plural of dosage) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Dosages
1. dosage [n] - See also: dosage
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Dosages Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Dosages
Literary usage of Dosages
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Traité D'analyse Des Matières Agricoles by Louis Grandeau (1883)
"Ou pèse le résidu, qui sert aux dosages suivants. ... —dosages à effectuer. — On dessèche le résidu et on en prend le poids ; on le moud dans le moulin à ..."
2. Citrus Fruits: An Account of the Citrus Fruit Industry, with Special by John Eliot Coit (1915)
"dosages For the purple scale, dosage schedule No. f sodium cyanide should be used with an exposure of one hour. For red and yellow scales, dosage schedule ..."
3. Design, Operation and Training Manual for an Intensive Culture Shrimp Hatchery by Granvil D. Treece, Joe M. Fox (1999)
"The question, of course, is "which treatments and dosages are appropriate?" Problems with Antibiotics (Chamberlain, 1988) Health Hazards to the User Certain ..."
4. Overview of Addiction Treatment Effectiveness by Mim J. Landry (1996)
"Patients on dosages below 46 mg were over five times more ... to use heroin than those on higher dosages. Brown et al. (1982-83) conducted a survey of 113 ..."
5. Food Chemicals Codex: First Supplement to the Fifth Edition by Committee on Food Chemicals Codex, Institute of Medicine (U. S.) (2006)
"Weigh the three dosages (M) of dry carbon to the nearest milligram. Transfer each into one of three clean, dry 250-mL Erlenmeyer flasks equipped with ..."
6. Schizophrenia, 1993: A Special Report edited by David Shore, Samuel J. Keith (1996)
"Thus, these investigators found no advantage to treating patients with haloperidol dosages > 10 mg/day, but they also did not find a significant increase in ..."
7. Biennial Report by California Dept. of Agriculture, California State Commission of Horticulture (1909)
"The dosages of I and III were used for the purple scale, and II for the red ... A comparison of the dosages used by these fumigators for different sized ..."