¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Dystaxia
1. a form of muscular tremor [n -S]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Dystaxia Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Dystaxia
Literary usage of Dystaxia
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Entomological News and Proceedings of the Entomological Section of the by Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia Entomological Section (1905)
"On examining the series of dystaxia at the National Museum the past summer, the new species was found as I had anticipated, ..."
2. Suggestions for the Sanitary Drainage of Washington City by George Edwin Waring (1883)
"The claws are armed with an acute tooth. In dystaxia no sexual characters have beeu observed ... dystaxia. Antenna) with joints 5-10 triangular. ..."
3. Dictionary of National Biography by LESLIE. STEPHEN (1897)
"His first positive literary communications to clinical medicine proper were a ' Case of an unusual form of Nervous Disease, dystaxia, or Pseudo-Paralysis ..."
4. Edinburgh Medical Journal (1881)
"987), " Case of an Unusual Form of Nervous Disease, dystaxia, or Pseudo-Paralysis Agitans, with Remarks," this paper being the germ of an elaborate series ..."