Definition of Earnings report
1. Noun. A financial statement that gives operating results for a specific period.
Generic synonyms: Financial Statement, Statement
Earnings Report Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Earnings Report Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Earnings Report
Literary usage of Earnings report
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Railroad Traffic and Rates by Emory Richard Johnson, Grover Gerhardt Huebner (1911)
"... make a weekly estimate of freight earnings; and, when this is required, the Freight Agent is obliged to make a weekly freight earnings report (Form 7). ..."
2. Street Railway Accounting: A Manual of Operating Practice for Electric Railways by Irville Augustus May (1917)
"(6) Checking Passenger earnings report by Day Card Now that an accurate record of the day's passenger business has been obtained, the cashier proceeds to ..."
3. Profiting from Chaos: : Using Chaos Theory for Market Timing, Stock by Tonis Vaga (1994)
"If a stock rises on the news of a strong earnings report it may continue to do well. Strong tape action suggests that the fundamental news has come as a ..."
4. Railway Accounting by Charles Steven Sikes, La Salle Extension University (1917)
"Estimated freight earnings report. Report of cars weighed at track scale stations. Estimated passenger earnings report. Local ticket report. ..."
5. Oecd Glossaries Economics Glossary: Edition 2006-Glossaires de L'Ocde by Oecd (2006)
"... earnings report, income statement compte de profits et pertes ; compte de result at (s) [GES] profit and loss appropriation account compte d'affectation ..."