Definition of Efficiency expert
1. Noun. An expert in increasing the efficient use of machines and personnel.
Efficiency Expert Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Efficiency Expert Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Efficiency Expert
Literary usage of Efficiency expert
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Success in the Small Shop by John Herbert Van Deventer (1918)
"This efficiency expert had assurance enough for several and an imposing voice—a deceptive voice that effectually disguised the triteness of his remarks. ..."
2. Indiana and Indianans: A History of Aboriginal and Territorial Indiana and by Jacob Piatt Dunn (1919)
"It is to supply the need of this critical and detached view of business methods that the profession of the efficiency expert has come into being. ..."
3. The American Political Science Review (1918)
"An efficiency expert might be inclined to think our way of running the federal ... The efficiency expert who ventures to criticize should be willing also to ..."
4. Language in the Making: A Word Study by Wilhelmina M. Thoma (1922)
"Everything can be reduced by the efficiency expert to proportional figures. We have, therefore, a science of efficiency, and the word itself is becoming as ..."
5. Child Life and the Curriculum by Junius Lathrop Meriam (1920)
"There is serious danger that the efficiency expert in education attempt to copy too closely the scientific methods of the efficiency expert in mechanics, ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Efficiency expert