2. Noun. (plural of einstein) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Einsteins
1. einstein [n] - See also: einstein
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Einsteins Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Einsteins
Literary usage of Einsteins
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Report of the Secretary of Agriculture by United States Dept. of Agriculture (1885)
"On arbitration it was decided that they did come up to sample and they were reshipped to the einsteins,1 the steamship company giving a clean bill of lading ..."
2. The American Mathematical Monthly by Mathematical Association of America (1922)
"At this date (November, 1922) three volumes have appeared, f: Vorlesungen uber Differential-Geometric und Geometrische Grundlagen von einsteins ..."
3. Capital (1888)
"... so to speak, einsteins and Mozarts from cuttings), and "baby factories" not quite dissimilar to what Aldous Huxley described in Brave New World. ..."
4. The Philosophy of Humanism: And of Other Subjects by Richard Burdon Haldane Haldane (1922)
"... einsteins. Deductive methods have played an even larger part in our conceptions in physics than we realise. ..."