¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Epitaxially
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Epitaxially Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Epitaxially
Literary usage of Epitaxially
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Directory of Federal Laboratory and Technology Resources: A Guide to (1993)
"Major research efforts are in the areas of definition and development of epitaxially grown compound semiconductor materials for enhancement under space ..."
2. Space Business Indicators (1992)
"epitaxially-grown compound semi-conductor materials; superconducting epitaxially-grown thin films; adaption of Molecular Beam Epitaxy and Chemical Beam ..."
3. Radionuclide Retention in Geologic Media: Workshop Proceedings, Oskarshamn by Svensk kärnbränslehantering AB., OECD Nuclear Energy Agency (2002)
"... grown epitaxially over CaCO3- a) In the spectra taken immediately after removal from solution, peaks representing Cd are intense, b) whereas the peaks ..."
4. Small Business Innovation Research: Abstracts of Phase I Awards, Dept. of by DIANE Publishing Company (1994)
"In Phase I, ZnS films will be prepared epitaxially by mixed oxide chemical vapor deposition (MOCVD) on perfectly cleaned silicon substrates, ..."
5. Ballistic Missile Defense Organization: Technology Applications Report (1994) by DIANE Publishing Company (1995)
"Sapphire allows YBCO and silicon to grow epitaxially but prevents yttrium, barium, and copper from diffusing. In addition, silicon nitride was used as a ..."
6. Small Business Technology Transfer: Abstracts of Phase I Awards, 1994 by DIANE Publishing Company (1995)
"The thermistor is epitaxially grown and doped by chemical vapor deposition. The process is directed at fabricating uniform, multi-element silicon thermistor ..."