Definition of Erectile organ
1. Noun. An organ containing erectile tissue.
Generic synonyms: Organ
Specialized synonyms: Button, Clit, Clitoris, Member, Penis, Phallus
Erectile Organ Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Erectile Organ Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Erectile Organ
Literary usage of Erectile organ
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Principles and practice of obstetrics by Gunning S. Bedford (1869)
"erectile tissue, and that every erectile organ is, in reality, simply a muscular organ, in which the blood brought by the arteries may b<; ..."
2. The Science and Art of Midwifery by William Thompson Lusk (1890)
"It is, therefore, not an ideal erectile organ. But it is among the occasional unpleasant experiences of gynaecological practice that a simple digital ..."
3. The London Medical Gazette (1842)
"850, to consist of a congeries of bloodvessels, or rete mirabile ; and though not described by them as an erectile organ, evidently must perform that office ..."
4. A Practical Treatise on the Diseases of Women by John Milton Scudder, Robert Safford Newton (1857)
"This structure constitutes the clitoris an erectile organ, though this property in the healthy and normal state, is confined within narrow limits, ..."