Definition of Every quarter
1. Adverb. In three month intervals. "Interest is compounded quarterly"
Every Quarter Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Every Quarter Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Every Quarter
Literary usage of Every quarter
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Annual Register, Or, A View of the History, Politics, and Literature for by Edmund Burke (1828)
"Whenever such price shall be under 35*. and not under 34*. the duty shall be, for every quarter, l(w. Gd. And in respect of each integral shilling, ..."
2. English Farming Past & Present by Rowland Edmund Prothero Ernle (1917)
"10s. for every quarter weighing not less than 400 Ibs. until the quantity ... 6s. for every quarter exceeding the limited quantity of 100000 quarters. A'. ..."
3. The Annual Register edited by Edmund Burke (1828)
"the duty shall be, for every quarter, Is. “Whenever such price shall be under 85:. ... For every quarter, a duty equal in amount to the duty payable on a ..."
4. The Annual Register of World Events: A Review of the Year (1843)
"Under 55«., the Duty shall be £5«. and under 56« 0 4 U for every quarter . ... For every Quarter, A Duty equal in amount to the Duty payable on a quarter of ..."
5. Merchants' Magazine and Commercial Review by William B. Dana (1842)
"Under 28s. for every quarter, the duty shall be for every quarter, 026 28s. and under 29e 0 2 0 £ ». d. Per quarter— £ ». d. 29s. and under 30s 0 1 6 30s. ..."
6. A Dictionary, Practical, Theoretical, and Historical, of Commerce and by John Ramsey McCulloch, Vethake, Henry (1852)
"(lie quarter, Ihn July »hall be for every quarter Whenever euch price »toll be 66*. ami on-ler ffT». the quarter, the duty »hall be for every ..."
7. Southern Literary Messenger by Carnegie-Mellon University, School of Computer Science (1844)
"The kindest wishes and the inosi fluttering expressions come to us from every quarter. \Ve take leave to publish the following extracts, ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Every quarter