Definition of Excreter
1. one that excretes [n -S] - See also: excretes
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Excreter Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Excreter
Literary usage of Excreter
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. A Study in the epidemiology of tuberculosis with especial reference to by George Ensigh Bushnell (1920)
"... likewise the possibility, if not the great probability, that the apparently healthy mother or nurse is at times a " bacillus excreter ". ..."
2. The Sacred Beetle, and Others by Jean Henri Fabre (1918)
"... excreter, a fervent plasterer manipulating the stucco supplied by the intestines. But first I will subject you to an experiment. ..."
3. What Foods Feed Us by Eustace Miles (1905)
"Good exercise is another excreter; partly because through it we get rid of too much heat; partly because it helps to pass impurities through the skin and ..."
4. Tidsskrift for physik og chemi samt disse videnskabers anvendelse by Aug. Thomsen (1889)
"... Klæder samt Afløb for excreter), have især mange Medicinere kastet sig over den bakteriologiske Forskning, hvilket i og for sig er ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Excreter