Definition of Expense record
1. Noun. A written record of money spent.
Expense Record Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Expense Record Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Expense Record
Literary usage of Expense record
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Auditing and Cost Accounts: Part I: Auditing by Seymour Walton, Stephen Warren Gilman (1911)
"Non-productive expense record of indirect labor. —Figure 84, page 414, represents indirect labor expenses, being all labor not charged direct to production ..."
2. Making a Municipal Budget: Functional Accounts and Operative Statistics for (1907)
"The nearest approach to an expense record was a segregation ledger, but even this was not a true expense ledger and was installed as a convenience for ..."
3. List of Books on Automobiles and Motorcycles by Arthur Reed Blessing (1918)
"p.: Arbeiten der Deutschen landwirtschafts-gesellschaft. hft. 86). Page, Victor Wilfred. Automobilists' pocket companion and expense record and handbook of ..."
4. The Business of the Household by Clarence Wilbur Taber, Sophronia Maria Elliott, Mary Bosworth Stocking, Ninian Hetrick Welch, William Andrew Durgin (1922)
"Should one keep a small personal expense record of individual expenditures ? PROBLEMS AND DEMONSTRATIONS 1. Make a list of the various types of expenditures ..."
5. 20th Century Bookkeeping and Accounting: A Treatise on Modern Bookkeeping by James Williams Baker (1918)
"... Delivery Expense, and Warehouse Expense. Record the following transactions in this book according to instructions given in § 290, «ff 1-22. ..."