Definition of Fantasizing
1. Verb. (present participle of fantasize) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Fantasizing
1. fantasize [v] - See also: fantasize
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Fantasizing Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Fantasizing
Literary usage of Fantasizing
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Internet Indecency: Hearing Before the Committee on Commerce, Science, and edited by John McCain (1998)
"At increasing levels of explicitness and depersonalization, an increase in sexual fantasizing occurs, and fantasies are more likely to be hostile and ..."
2. Constructions of Childhood in the Ancient Worldby Kevin Glowacki, Natalia Vogeikoff-Brogan by Kevin Glowacki, Natalia Vogeikoff-Brogan (2008)
"The ascetic regimen described in Ep. 107 thus suggests an ongoing conflict about Jerome's own sexuality and its concomitant "vivid sensual fantasizing under ..."
3. Taken for Grantedby Michael William Paulson by Michael William Paulson (2005)
""Will you quit fantasizing about big boobs? We have to get Daddy out of here! ... "I wasn't fantasizing — exactly." Then he stared back at Velasco. ..."
4. The Bahamas: A Taste of the Islands by Paris Permenter, John Bigley (2000)
"... island jWi Eleuthera is an easy island to remember during those ••••" times when you're stuck in the office and fantasizing about an island getaway. ..."
5. The Roswell Report: Fact Vs. Fiction in the New Mexico Desertby Richard L. Weaver by Richard L. Weaver (1997)
"Even though the "Roswell Incident" has been repeatedly dismissed by the Defense Department as nothing more than UFO fantasizing triggered by the discovery ..."
6. Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of English Usage by Inc. Merriam-Webster (1994)
"... quite altered by what I had just :aI seen, fantasizing myself thoroughly into one of the characters —Robert MacNeil, Presentation Address at the James ..."
7. Development of Mathematics in the 19th Century by Felix Klein, Robert Hermann (1979)
"Even inclined passionately to place himself on the side of free opinion suppressed or threatened by tradition or fashion, ever fantasizing, ever irritated ..."
8. The Sex Offender: Theoretical Advances, Treating Special Populations and ...by Schwartz, Barbara K Schwartz by Schwartz, Barbara K Schwartz (1999)
"Sexual fantasizing in males and females. Journal of Research in Personality, 18, 451—462. Knight, RA, & Prentky, RA (1990). Classifying sexual offenders: ..."